RingCentral’s unified communications as a service (UCaaS) solution scales globally, making it easy to administrate across countries from a single platform. With a robust set of open APIs, RingCentral enables businesses to seamlessly embed communications into custom or everyday business applications, improving workflow productivity.
RingCentral harnesses the power of the cloud to help today’s modern, mobile businesses communicate faster, smarter, and more effectively than ever before. Built on a secure and reliable cloud communications and collaboration platform.
The new collaborative workforce
- All-inclusive cloud communications solution with HD voice, video, messaging, conferencing, and fax capabilities
Global communications that scale
- Ability to add global geographies to existing account with the click of a button through Global Office™ solution
- Single, easy-to-use centralised interface for managing all offices and users
The power of an open platform
- Ability to embed communications functionality into workflow applications for increased productivity
- Integrations with leading business applications, including Salesforce®, Google, Box, Okta, Microsoft Office 365™, Oracle, and Zendesk
Personalised customer engagement
- AOmnichannel interaction via voice, chat, messaging, and email through RingCentral Contact Centre
Intuitive user interface everywhere
Simple and elegant with a consistent user experience across mobile, tablets, and laptops.
Unified experience in a single view
Voice, video, messaging, tasks, file sharing, conferencing, fax—all at your fingertips.
Easily transition between voice, messaging, and video conversations while simultaneously sharing files, managing tasks, projects, calendars, and more.
Robust administrative controls, security, reliability, scalability, compliance with message logging requirements, as well as a HIPAA-compliant conduit to meet the requirements of the largest organisations.
Team messaging and collaboration APIs
Open APIs and SDKs for embedding messaging, collaboration, and task automation functionality into their business workflows and applications
Chatbots and AI support
Off-the-shelf integrations and chatbot frameworks, including Hubot, Lita, and Botkit, to streamline and automate decision making and information-sharing processes.
Message, Video, Phone
- 100 Inclusive minutes per user
- Mobile and desktop apps (iOS® and Android™)
- Team messaging
- Document sharing
- Call Logs
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 750 Inclusive minutes per user
- On-Demand Call Recording
- Video meetings with up to 100 participants
- Internet fax
- Unlimited audio conferencing
- Multi-Level IVR
- Up to 24-hour meeting duration
- Quality-of-service reports
- Popular integrations including Office 365, G Suite, Slack, and more
Message, Video, Phone, Open Platform
Everything in Standard PLUS
- 2000 Inclusive minutes per user
- Automatic Call Recording
- Video meetings with up to 200 participants
- Single Sign-on
- Multi-site admin and management
- Up to 8-digit extensions with site codes
- Hot desking
- Advanced call handling including whisper, barge, and more
- Custom roles and permissions
- Popular CRM integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, and more
- Developer platform and custom integrations
Terms & Conditions
*Free trial is only available to new subscribers. Trial is limited to a maximum of five users and two desktop phones. Trial subscriptions include 50 minutes of domestic calls per user. Any free trial hardware must be returned within 21 days of trial cancellation in order to avoid hardware charges.
International calls will be charged at the current rates published in our international rates table. Calls to international freephone numbers will be charged per-minute, based on the country’s rate.
Mobile User extensions should not be used for making and receiving phone calls. While adding a Mobile User extension is free, if a Mobile User extension is used to make or receive phone calls in a given month, You will be charged that month for that Mobile User extension at the same rate per month as you are charged for Digital Lines.
Phone rental available only with multi-year contract.
Professional implementations for two users and above.
**Retention period applies.